Become a Certified Catalyst Facilitator
What is a Certified Catalyst Facilitator?A Certified Catalyst Facilitator is a woman who has completed our 3-week training to facilitate interactive and dynamic women’s gatherings. After our 3-week training, a woman is equipped with the knowledge, the resources, and the strategy to convene women in a powerful setting.
What Does the Certified Catalyst Facilitator Training Include?
- Three 3-week group training webinar-style calls with directly with Dr. Trenace and trained REAL Women Lead Facilitators
- Master the 6 C’s of Sister Circle Facilitation: Culture, Compassion, Content, Creativity, Communication, Clock
- Assigned accountability partners
- Recorded trainings and calls that are sent out to the group
- Invitation to apply to become a REAL Women Facilitator
- Certificate of Completion and Certified Letter indicating your official status as a Certified Catalyst Facilitator
- Listing on our Website as a Certified RW Catalyst Facilitator
- Official electronic Catalyst Certification Seal to place on your website or materials to indicate you are trained and certified
Plus TWO SPECIAL BONUSES!
- Three 30-minute monthly group Q&A sessions with Dr. Trenace
- A special virtual culmination session where each facilitator-in-training gets to share lessons learned and training highlights on RW Facebook Live Chat
Certified Catalyst Training Alumni
- Sheri Fayton
- Bessie Starks
- Karin Haysbert
- Novena Reid
- Rhonda Ragsdale
- Ozleana Jewell
- Dana McCollum
- Cynthia Williams
- Debra Curry
- Erica Williams
- Lisa Gressen
- Esther Williams
- Angela Bradley
- Keeley Williams
When is the next Certified Catalyst Facilitator Training?
The next training begins Monday, December 3, 2018. The cost of the training is $497. Once you select “Sign Me Up” below and fill out the application, you can pay it in full HERE or four monthly payments of $147 (we will send you an invoice to set up the recurring payment).